Terms and Conditions
Be sure to read these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") as they govern your use of this Web Site (the "Site"). As a condition of accessing, viewing, or using the material on the Site, you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions below.
- 1. Proprietary Rights
- All material contained in this Site is protected by law, including but not limited to, United States copyright law. Except where it is otherwise indicated, INDECS Corporation is the owner of the copyright in the entire content (including images, text and look and feel attributes) of www.indecscorp.com and reserves all rights in that regard. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on the Site is prohibited. INDECS Corporation also owns a copyright in this Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, organization and enhancement of Site content. Any commercial use of Site content is prohibited without the prior written consent of INDECS Corporation. Except as indicated, INDECS Corporation owns all trademarks, service marks or other logos featured on the Site. Use or misuse of these trademarks, service mark or logos is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state law.
- 2. Communications With Our Web Site
- INDECS Corporation welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve our products and services and this Site. If you transmit any suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, "Content") to INDECS Corporation, you are thereby granting INDECS Corporation the right and license to use or to incorporate it in any form, media, or technology. Further, INDECS Corporation is free to use any such ideas and suggestions contained in any communications you send to this Site for any purpose whatever. INDECS Corporation is not responsible and shall not be liable for the contents of Content posted to the Site by visitors or persons other than INDECS Corporation employees. Opinions or comments contained in Content reflect the views of the author and not of INDECS Corporation unless INDECS Corporation expressly states to the contrary.
- 3. No Solicitation or Offer
- This Site is designed to provide general information about INDECS Corporation, its products and services, and INDECS Corporation companies. Information on the Site is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any particular product or service. Some products and/or services may not be available in all states or countries and in many instances may be offered only through employers or INDECS Corporation companies and their affiliates or other INDECS Corporation licensees.
- 4. No Medical Services
- The information on this Site is intended only for general informational purposes and not intended as a medical advice or a substitute for advice from a medical professional. No doctor-patient relationship is established between INDECS Corporation and you by reason of your use of this Site or under any circumstances whatsoever. Individual inquiries about medical issues, or sensitive or confidential matters should be addressed to appropriate health care professionals.
- 5. No Legal Advice
- The information on this site is for general informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, guidance, or interpretation. No attorney-client relationship is established between INDECS Corporation and you by reason of your use of this Site. If you have questions about any law, statute, regulation, or requirement expressly or implicitly referenced in this Site, you should contact your own legal counsel.
- 6. Confidentiality and Privacy
When you visit the Site, we may also collect general non-personal information about you such as the type of browser you use, the pages you visit and your domain name. We use this information to update and improve our Site so that it may better serve you. Like most commercial websites, we also may use cookie technology. A "cookie" is a non-executable data element that a website can send to your browser when you link to that site. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data on your computer or to perform any other function on your computer. It merely serves as a way of identifying repeat users to our Site so that we can track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to the Site in the future. A cookie does not contain personal information about you.
- 7. Passwords and Security
INDECS Corporation has adopted and adheres to stringent security standards designed to prevent unauthorized release of or access to personal information and health related information. For example, all of our employees receive training on privacy and security laws and regulations regarding confidentiality of such information and must certify their understanding. INDECS Corporation will take appropriate disciplinary action against any employee who violates these standards of conduct.
INDECS Corporation uses 128 bit encryption on the Site to help keep information secure. You will not be able to access certain pages of our Site unless your computer has 128 bit encryption. Despite these and other security measures, no security system is guaranteed to be 100% reliable. We continue to review and test our systems and make modifications and improvements to insure the highest level of security and privacy. We encourage you to do the same to protect your information. You should be aware that the confidentiality of any communication or information transmitted to or from INDECS Corporation using this Site or email cannot be guaranteed. INDECS Corporation is not responsible for the security of information transmitted over the internet. You may prefer to communicate with us by telephone at ( ) , by fax at ( ), or by U.S. Mail or other delivery carrier to INDECS Corporation,. If you prefer you may email us by using the "contact INDECS Corporation" link on all pages on this Site and using the form on that page for your message.
There are some areas of INDECS Corporation’s Site where individual and/or group information regarding group health plan benefits, pre-authorization of services, enrollment, network providers, and claims information may be accessed. Access to these areas is restricted to authorized users only, and is subject to certain security procedures, including the use of passwords and user identification numbers. You may register for an account to access our Site through the link on our home page that is appropriate for your category of user (e.g. Provider, Member, Broker, etc.) By registering and logging on with your password and user identification number:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for all activities that occur on the Site using your password.
- Any loss of or unauthorized use of your password or other breach of security must be reported to INDECS Corporation as soon as possible.
- You must also properly exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Except where expressly authorized by law, you certify that you are not using another person’s password or user identification to access this Site.
- You agree not to falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with a person or entity to obtain access to the Site.
- You also agree not to copy or otherwise publish personal or other confidential information accessed through the Site.
- You agree to provide us with true, accurate, current and correct information about yourself as requested and to maintain and promptly update your information.
- INDECS Corporation is not responsible for any losses or damages arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- INDECS Corporation has the right to terminate your access to our Site at any time and for any reason.
- 8. Securities Information
- This Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities. The Site contains information and press releases about INDECS Corporation, and although this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, INDECS Corporation disclaims any duty or obligation to update such information.
- 9. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE BY USING THIS SITE THAT INDECS CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, (EVEN IF INTEGRITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION; STATEMENT OF OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE; ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
Information on this Site is provided "AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The data set forth on this Site is for general informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the information is totally secure, error free, or current. The information may be changed or updated without notice. If you download or otherwise obtain any material through the Site, you do so at your own discretion and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from any download. INDECS Corporation reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site in the event that you violate these Terms and Conditions, or for any reason whatever.
- 10. Indemnification
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold INDECS Corporation harmless from and against any claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorney's fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of the Site and any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- 11. Links to Other Web Sites
- This Site may, from time to time, contain links to other internet web sites for your convenience in locating information and services that may be of interest. INDECS Corporation exercises no control and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party sites. INDECS Corporation does not control, endorse, promote, or have any affiliation with any other Web site unless expressly stated in the Site.
- 12. Use of the Internet.
- Use of the internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable state, national and international laws and regulations. Neither INDECS Corporation nor its affiliates will be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which they do not have direct control.
- 13. Miscellaneous
- These Use of this Site and any information contained or business arising from this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.